Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Sweet Kamryn!!!!!




Well it already came and passed. Our sweet little Kamryn turned one. I can't believe how fast it came and went. We ended up throwing a great little party for her at Grandma and Grandpa Fosters. It was a great turn out. Even Nana and Grandpa Bird were there to celebrate. Every year my friends always complained that they were never invited to Chases birthday so I invited them and they all showed up to celebrate. It was so neat to see all of the little kids running around and playing. Next year we need to get a bounce house I think. Since Chase always gets the pool parties Kamryn can have the bouncy toys. Don't hold me to that though. Just remember I have a cheep husband. LOL. For her cake I ended up making Red Velvet cupcakes instead and Jaren barbecued. For a little girl February is the perfect month to have a birthday. There are so many decorations to choose from.




She made out like a bandit with adorable outfits and just as many fun toys, oh to be a kid again how much fun it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment