Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009






Ok so it has been awhile since I have updated my blog. We are officially into the holiday season with only 14 days left till Christmas. And this week I was struck down by the flu. Ugh. So now I have a lot of catching up to do. Jaren has been gone a lot lately with his new work schedule. And we miss his terribly. Because of the time difference I don't get to talk to him much. It seems as if I only get to know what is going on with him on Face book. Bah humbug. Chase is definitely a two year old and is trying to learn independence. Unfortunately for him he is only two. Kamryn is an angel. I cant believe how blessed I am to have such a great girl. I have to make sure I spend time with her because she is so easy to overlook sometime when Chase is an attention hog. But for the most part he is a great kid too. He is so gentle with Kamryn and plays with her. He has such a kind heart. She had two fist fulls of his hair and he just screamed for help instead of knocking her over and hurting her. So I am at ease when they are playing knowing he wont get too rough. Thanksgiving this year went over great again I must say. And we were very blessed with having Jaren here for it and some great pictures. I would say I am looking forward to Christmas, but this will be the first Christmas without Jaren since we have been married. We knew it was coming one day, but is still sad to know that we will be one short this year when we wake up Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment