Well we did it, we decided to get in at least one camping trip in this year and hopefully before it got too cold. It was actually really nice up there. If the wind stopped it would have been perfect. I was really anxious on how my children would handle being away from home, especially Chase since he doesn't like change like his mother. But both exceeded mine and Jarens expectations. Chase rode his Power Wheels Quad everywhere it would make it and then some, and whom ever he could get to ride him around in his (really grandmas) mim mim (ATC 70). Kamryn was just content chilling in the trailer. I think it was too windy for her taste. I was really proud of Chase because he kept his beanie on his head the whole time. He is a child that refuses to wear a hat. And we tried to prepare him before the trip but didn't have much faith. But the cold won him over. Jaren got to take some more night pictures of the stars, playing with his camera. We didn't many animals. Lots of squirrels, poor squirrels it was hunting season for them. But we did see a bald eagle that as we drove down a back road it took off in front of Jarens mom and landed in a tree. It was HUGE and very beautiful. All in all it was a great trip and I can't wait to do it again with the children.

Not sure why she is pouting but I love when she sticks her lip out.
Chase chilling on grandmas Mim mim. Although he believes it belongs to him.
Camping Hollywood Style.



No comments:
Post a Comment