OK OK so I have to give into something. Either create a blog or join Facebook. Well I honestly do not have the time to join Facebook so I am creating a blog for all of our friends and family members to to keep current on our life. I cant believe that it has been over eight years since Jaren and I started dating. We have two beautiful children. Chase Garrett who will be two on July 6th and Kamryn Laci who is four months. I currently am a stay at home mom which I love being. Jaren unfortunately is gone a lot since he is a pilot for Mesa Airlines. When Kamryn was born he lost his seniority as a Captain to fly out of Phoenix and now he is stationed out of Chicago. So he has to commute every week and poor Chase hates when daddy puts on his uniform. But we are still blessed that he has a job. As for now summer is just beginning here in AZ and I am looking forward to seeing how this blog turns out and hope this will be enjoyed by all.
16 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment